Monday 11 August 2014

On the beginning......

Hello Friends......  Jai Adivasi....


               Today I am going to start a blog which is dedicated to the Adivasis of India. Here I will share my ideas, thoughts and ground level facts observed by me. Here I will share my years of field experience to the people of India. Adivasi's values, culture, belief system, god and goddess, festivals, customs, languages, thoughts and way of life are very incredible and precious. Solutions of every existing societal problem is available in traditional Adivasi system. But now in the name of development and advancement, the Adivasi identity is on stage of extinction. So I appeal to every citizen of the world to participate in this campaign. 

Save Adivasi...Save the World

No comments:

Post a Comment